Sanatorium Care in sanatorium "Gradiali" in Palanga
Updated 11 June, 2019
Patients with chronic diseases or health disorders are offered sanatorium care purchase scheme. You will be provided with accomodation in a double room (bed per person), three meals a day, 7 (seven) procedures according to the doctor's advice:
- morning training,
- two prescribed physiotherapy procedures (electrotherapy, laser therapy, magnetotherapy, Bemer therapy, fango-paraffin, mud or paraffin applications),
- herbal bubble bath or salt bath,
- underwater massage or body part massage,
- halotherapy (salt chamber);
- herbal tea.
Furthermore, all guests will have access to a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, steam bath and enjoy great beach weather and views.
Contacts and information
- Vanagupės g. 15, Palanga, Lithuania
- Phone no.
- +370 460 31888
More information about – Sanatorium in Palanga "Gradiali" »