Apartments with the view to the lagoon (up to 10 persons)
Apartment in Nida for rent it is located on the second floor of the ethnographic fisherman’s farmstead on the bank of Curonian Lagoon.
The flat (110 m2 for 10 people) occupies two stores and is renovated using nature friendly materials. Dining room and kitchen in the flat make one space; there are three bedrooms and two WCs in the flat.
- There is TV (satellite) and all kitchenware: cooker, refrigerator, electric kettle, cutlery and crockery in the dining room - kitchen (about 60 m2). You will be able to watch the sunrise from Curonian Lagoon sitting at the dining table-bar and having a cup of early morning coffee. Soft set can be turned into comfortable double bed. It is also possible to watch interesting programs on TV right here.
- 1st Bedroom (12 m2 for 2+1 people) is in the South. A wide double bed is for your calm rest (it is possible to put one more transformable bed). One can see Curonian Lagoon through the windows of the bedroom.
- 2nd Bedroom (10 m2 for 2 people) is in the North. There are two single beds as well as wardrobes installed in the walls. One can see Curonian Lagoon through the windows of the bedroom.
- 3rd Bedroom (16 m2 for 2+1 people) in the mansard is located in mansard to which one gets going up the stairs from the sitting room. A wide double bed is for your calm rest (it is possible to put one more transformable bed). The two windows in the room are those of “Velux” through which one can see panorama of Curonian Lagoon.
- There are 2 bathrooms with showers, sinks, WC.
Contacts and information
- Skruzdynės g. 10-4, Nida, Lithuania
- Phone no.
- +370 657 94555
More information about – 4-room apartment on 2 floors with the view to the lagoon (up to 10 persons), arbor in the yard »