Vakarų apartamentai guesthouse
Updated 24 May, 2021
This is an exceptional quality apartment with a beautiful Curonian Lagoon views from balcony’s. The original apartment space, designer furniture, full set of household appliances and professional planning will impress you. This light and gentle apartment with a touch of classics will remind you of a refreshing breeze. It’s not just wind, but also a brand new approach to recreation and comfortable accommodation. It is solid oak floors, stone and other high quality materials as well as sustainable relationship with the spaces that give the apartment its indescribable grace.
At a large balcony with the Curonian Lagoon view, you will be able to enjoy the scenery along with the morning light, ease and poetry of a new day. The two-room apartment is perfectly suited for both the couple and the family also.
When booking the apartments, a 30% down payment is requested. The remaining amount shall be paid in cash on the day of arrival or by a pre-payment order. Credit cards are not accepted.
From 21 June to 18 August the apartments are rented for at least 3 days. At other times, the minimum number of nights is 2.
Booking is confirmed only after the receipt of the down payment. When a booking is made, but no payment follows, the booking is deleted after 2 days.
Details for payment:
Beneficiary: MIROSLAV GRABOVSKIJ
Beneficiary’s bank: AB Swedbank
Payment details: name and surname, apartment number, date from - to
We look forward to seeing you and hope that you will find relaxation for your body and soul at “Vakarų apartametai”.
“Vakarų apartamentai” (West apartment) is a luxury place for your perfect vacation. A professional architect and interior designer took part in the creation of this house, and high-quality natural materials were used for a decoration. Apartment has a modern fully equipped kitchen, TV and high-speed wireless Internet. The bedroom and bathroom unfold with subtle elegance. Guests are provided with towels and toiletries.
All guests are able to use the washing machine and dryer. A place for storing bicycles has been installed in the yard. Private car parking space is allocated for the apartment.
- Second floor;
- A two-room apartment with a total area of 46 m2;
- Two balconies: overlooking the Curonian Lagoon, outdoor furniture;
- Number of places 2 + 2;
- Kitchen: dishwasher, fridge, inductive cooking surface, electric kettle, toaster, kitchen utensils, pots
- TV, wireless Internet;
- Bathroom: shower, WC, hair dryer, towels.
- Calendar updated – 2021-05-24 21:41
Inquiry to the service provider
Contacts and information
- Pervalkos g. 15, Pervalka, Lithuania Map
- We speak
- Lithuanian, English, Russian, German, Polish
- Phone no.
- +370 655 12131 (LT, EN, RU, PL); +370 683 80301 (LT, EN, RU, PL)
- Viber phone number
- +370 655 12131
- all Year Round
Shower and WC
Terrace / Balcony
Refrigerator with freezer compartment
Wireless internet (Wi-Fi)
Cable / SAT TV
Mosquito netsin some rooms
Double bedin every per room
Curonian lagoon view
Car parking lot
To the sea ~ 2.2 km
Curonian lagoon ~ 20 m
Nearest Cafe (restaurant) ~ 50 m
Nearest shop ~ 200 m
Number of rooms / capacity
- Number of rooms per room
- 2 rooms
- singles, doubles, triples, quadruples
- Available number of guests
Price per room per night
|High seasonHigh season June - September i||Low seasonLow season October - May i||New YearNew Year December 15 - January i|
|from 90 to 160 € per night||from 70 to 110 € per night||from 80 to 160 € per night|
- Booking is confirmed after deposit – 30% of the total price
- Advance payment can be paid
by bank transfer
- Advance payment must be paid in 2 days after the agreement
- Remaining payment must be paid
- at check-in in cash
- In case of non-arrival or shortening the period of stay, the payment is non-refundable
- from 15:00
- to 12:00
- Quiet time
- from 22:00 to 08:00
- No smoking inside
- Accommodation with pets
- allowed by prior arrangement
- Minimum stay
- 2 nights
Other recommended places in in Pervalka
Pervalkos g. 29D