Cozy apartment for two in Nida, Curonian spit, Lithuania

Updated 24 July, 2019
Trusted rental partnerBalticSeaside.LT member since 2018 year

BalticSeaside.LT hereby confirms that this member of the catalogue is a verified service provider.

If you have any doubts, please contact BalticSeaside.LT before making advance payment for your reservation and we carry out an additional credibility verification of the service provider.

Security guidelines for online payments

Enquiry

Cozy 25 sq.m. m. apartment "Forest Dream" in the very center of Nida near the new church, Taikos g. Ideal for one or a couple. The balcony offers great views of the Curonian Lagoon and the new church.

Advantages of the "Forest Dream":

- Newly equipped;
- Folding sofa with orthopedic mattress;
- Kitchenette with tableware and utensils;
- Refrigerator, microwave and oven;
- Electric stove;
- Electric pan;
- Electric kettle;
- TV;
- Conditioner;
- Bathroom with shower, toilet;
- Pillows, blanket;
- Bed linen, towels;
- Hygiene products, cleaning products;
- Hair dryer;
- Iron;
- Balcony with outdoor furniture;
- Insect screen;
- Wonderful view through the window to the new church and the Curonian Lagoon;
- Privacy;
- New building house.

Additionally:
- Accommodation without children.
- Accommodation without animals.
- No smoking in rooms.
- Persons aged 18 and over.

Daily price - 100 Eur. Minimum rental period is 5 days.

The daily price depends on the rental period. Discounts are available for long term bookings.

Pre-booking is required: a reservation fee of 30% of the total rental amount is transferred to the specified account. The remaining 70% will be paid in cash or transferred to the account before arrival. Cancellation fee is not refundable.

Arrival - 14.00 p.m. 
Departure - 11:00 am

Additional information by phone: +370 615 85339 or email: n.rekuviene@gmail.com

Availability calendar
– available – booked – closedCalendar updated – 2019-08-10 11:18:43

Inquiry to the service provider

Direct by owners – lower price!

  • Security code

Contacts and information

  • Direct by owners – lower price!

  • Address Taikos g. 22, Nida, LithuaniaMap
  • We speak Lithuanian, English, Russian
  • Phone no. +370 615 85339 (LT, EN, RU)
  • Whatsapp phone number +370 615 85339
  • Open May, June, July, August, September
  • Facilities

  • In the apartment
    • Shower and WC
    • Terrace / Balcony
    • Mini kitchenette
    • Stove
    • Refrigerator with freezer compartment
    • Microwave oven
    • Kettle
    • Dishes
    • Cutlery
    • TV
    • air conditioning
    • Mosquito nets
    • Bedding (free)
    • Towels (free)
    • Hair dryer
    • Free toiletries
    • Iron
    • Curonian lagoon view
  • Extra services
    • Long term rental
  • Car parking paid
  • Approximate distances

  • To the sea ~ 1.6 km
  • Curonian lagoon ~ 500 m
  • City center ~ 300 m
  • Nearest Cafe / restaurant ~ 50 m
  • Nearest shop ~ 250 m
  • Nida TIC (Tourist Information Center) ~ 350 m
  • Port of Nida ~ 470 m
  • Parnidis dune ~ 1.06 km
  • Nida lighthouse ~ 500 m
  • Nagliu nature reserve, cognitive path ~ 18 km
  • Vecekrugas dune ~ 8.3 km
  • Herons and cormorants colony ~ 28 km
  • Wooden Sculptures Exposition "The Hill Of Witches" ~ 29 km
  • Lithuanian Sea Museum ~ 51 km
  • Nida bus station ~ 450 m
  • Klaipeda bus station ~ 54 km
  • Klaipeda Railway Station ~ 54 km
  • New ferry terminal ~ 48 km
  • Old ferry terminal ~ 49 km
  • Palanga Airport ~ 86 km
  • Kaliningrad Airport ~ 75 km
  • Riga Airport ~ 320 km
  • Number of rooms / capacity

  • Number of rooms1
  • Number of rooms in the apartment 1 room
  • Max. number of persons in the apartment 2
  • Available number of guests 2
  • Price per apartment per night

    • High season price
      May - October from 70 to 100 € per night
  • Long term rental price

    • 2100 € per motnh (+ Municipal taxes)
    • Minimum long-term rental period – 1 month(s)
  • Bank cards unavailable
  • Booking is confirmed after deposit – 30% of the total price
  • Advance payment can be paid by bank transfer
  • Advance payment must be paid in 1 days after the agreement
  • Free booking cancellation 4 weeks till arrival
  • Remaining payment must be paid at check-in in cash
  • Incase of shortening the period of stay, the payment is non-refundable
  • Policies

  • Check-in from 14:00
  • Check-out to 11:00
  • Quiet time from 23:00 to 07:00
  • No smoking inside  
  • Accommodation with pets not allowed
  • Minimum stay 5 nights
X